Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This page may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. There is no additional cost to you whatsoever.
Yes, we’re previous 2020 however dalgona coffee continues to be right here, and we find it irresistible! Make this scrumptious dalgona coffee recipe with condensed milk to raise the flavour much more.
If you’re keen on your coffee on the candy facet, this recipe is strictly for you. This recipe takes the frothy style of the whipped coffee, and combines it with the milkiness of the condensed milk for a scrumptious coffee drink.
What is dalgona coffee?
Dalgona coffee is a frothy coffee recipe often known as whipped coffee in numerous locations reminiscent of India, Pakistan and Macaou, however South Korea gave it its distinctive new nickname. The motive behind the identify is its resemblance to the look of the South Korean old fashioned toffee sweet, dalgona (US readers – consider honeycomb).
How to make dalgona coffee with condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Waka instantaneous coffee
- 1 tbsp sizzling water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp condensed milk + 1 tsp on prime
- 3 oz milk
1) In a medium measurement bowl, mix sugar, coffee, and sizzling water.
2) Using a hand mixer or a whisk, vigorously whisk till the combination turns silky clean and glossy. Then proceed whisking till it thickens and holds its lofty, foamy form.
3) Fill ½ a glass with ice, add condensed milk and milk..
4) Dollop and swirl the whipped coffee combination and extra condensed milk on prime. Mix earlier than ingesting, if desired. Enjoy!