Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This page may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. There is no additional cost to you whatsoever.
This recipe brings unity to the outdated coffee vs. tea battle. Mix them each for an elevated beverage you can also make in seconds.
Yuanyang in Mandarin means “coffee with tea” and it is one of the crucial common drinks in Hong Kong. The title Yuenyeung, additionally refers to mandarin geese, that are a logo of conjugal love in Chinese tradition. These birds often seem in pairs and the female and male look very completely different, identical to tea and coffee.
Make Instant Yuanyang Latte
- 1 tsp Waka instantaneous coffee
- 1 tsp Waka instantaneous tea
- 2 tbsp sizzling water
- 5 oz sizzling milk
- 2 tsp sugar
1. In a small bowl, pour 1 tsp of instantaneous coffee and 1 tsp of instantaneous tea.
2. Add 2 tbsp of sizzling water and stir till absolutely dissolved.
3. Transfer combination right into a cup of coffee.
4. Stir the sugar into the combination.
5. Pour half of the recent milk within the cup.
6. Using a hand frother, froth remaining milk.
7. Separately, froth every part collectively (milk, coffee and tea) within the cup for a couple of seconds simply to mix all substances.
8. Add the remainder of the milk to the cup and spoon frothed milk on prime.